Check Digit Calculator
To order to get the right selfcontrol ISO digit(s) the following fields must be filled in:
- field Owner with owner's code
- field First SN with the first serial number of range
- field Last SN with the last serial number of range
- The field Owner allow maximum 4 letters.
- The field Owner accept both lower and upper cases.
- If the field Owner is filled in with less than 4 letters the default value is used for computing.
- The default value for filed Owner is CFRU.
- The fileds First SN and Last SN allow maximum 6 digits.
- If these field are filled in with less than 6 digit, they are padded with leading zeros (ex: 14 => 000014).
- If the value of field First SN is greather than value of field LAst SN the ISO digits are displayed in revers order.
- If all the filed are not filled in the default value is CFRU 000000
- In case of one of fields FirstSN or Last SN are not filled in only on eISO digit is computed